Sunday 27 July 2014

What Does It Do? - An Inroduction.

By Luke - The Football Manager Addicts and Luke's Stories of An FM Addict

 
Hi all! Before I get cracking with my new blog series I just wanted to give you an outline of what I was doing it!
 
A while back you guys asled me to do more things that will help you guys out with the in's and out's of tactics in the wonderfull world of Football Manager: and that is exactly what I plan to do with my new blog series - What Does It Do? 
 
Each Monday I'll publish a new blog explaing what a specific shape, instructions or role will give to your team: both good and bad!
I'm going to talk about a wide range of topics but if there is anything you want me to cover sharpish let me know and I'll do them sooner rather then later!
 
Before I go. If you want to keep up to date with all things AYO, FM Lord Chris and me: go and like or subscirbe to our other ventures!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment